- Will provide accommodation for non-Kaunas artists
during creative workshops.
- Will provide technical equipment and workshop space
needed for participants. Considering the project nature each participant
will be provided approximately an 8-15 m2 space in common
premises of the gallery.
- Will create a common exposition of LIVE
EXAMINATION exhibition, which will last 4 weeks after the
workshop (till the 30th of November) at M. K. Ciurlionis
National Art Museum: M. Žilinskas Art Gallery, and
Kaunas Picture Gallery. Will pack artworks after exhibition.
- Will provide information on participants and events for
Lithuanian and international media.
- After the exhibition will publish a catalogue TEXTILE
09 and will send it to all participants and culture institutions of
various countries. Video material will be placed on the website
- Will help with letters of recommendations and other
consultative support in submitting projects for various funds regarding
additional financing for individual projects. Will contact the embassies
of various countries regarding additional support for the participants.
- Will participate at the public workshops (at galleries
of M. K. Čiurlionis National Art Museum and public spaces),
which will be open from the 1st to 30th of October
2009. Each participant will have to work at the workshops at least three
weeks according to the schedule: Tuesday to Sunday, from 12 a.m. to 5:00
- Will cover all costs related to travel and
shipping of the artwork.
- Will join the program of Biennial events: 1) 15 - 20
min presentation of artists' oeuvre 2) Discussions on art and culture 3)
Openings of Biennial Satellite exhibitions 3) Educational programs
(exchanging information with educators, workshop visitors and exhibition